Tattoo Podcast: Toshiba Male Adult Reads The Latest Tattoo News...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Toshiba Male Adult Reads The Latest Tattoo News...

The latest news stories from the world of the tattoo. This is an experiment in text to MP3.

The latest news stories from the world of the tattoo. This is an experiment in text to MP3. Visit my TruckerPhoto.Com website for photos of my own tattoos.

http://www.truckerphoto.com/ -- my main website where you can find links to other podcasts that I do

Click Here for the link to the webhosting offer -- $7.50 per month for 5 gigabytes of server storage and 100 gigabytes of monthly file transfer -- this is an offer that's hard to beat!!!

Check out my own tattoos at http://www.truckerphoto.com/tattoos.htm

Send feedback to tom@truckerphoto.com

I record my sound seeing tours using a Sony ICD-ST25 flash recorder set at the low sensitivity setting in conjunction with a Sony external ECM-DS70P. Here's a link to the recorder:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home